You can telephone on 01248 430056 or send us a message using the “Contact us” form on this site, and we’ll get right back to you
A 25% deposit is required when booking (rounded up to the nearest £5). The final payment is due six weeks prior to your holiday. If the booking is within 10 weeks then the whole amount is due when booking.
We accept Debit cards as well as cheque and Direct Bank Transfer
Once you booking has been confirmed by us, please follow this link to complete your Booking Form
Booking Terms and Conditions
All bookings are subject to the following conditions;
- We regret we are unable to accept pets.
- All of our cottages are non-smoking
- The hirer must be 25 years of age or more.
- The balance of your payment is due not later than six weeks prior to the start of your holiday. If not paid by this date, we will have the right to cancel your reservation, and to retain or claim your deposit as this is a non-refundable booking fee.
- Your cottage is available from 4.00 pm on the day of arrival and should be vacated by 10.00 am on the day of departure.
- You should take all reasonable care of the property, its fixtures and fittings and on-site facilities, should leave the accommodation in a good state of cleanliness and will be liable for the cost of repair or replacement in the event of any damage. Breakages/faults etc should be reported as soon as possible.
- Whilst we take care to ensure a safe environment, the use of the cottages/contents and site facilities, including games room, fitness and play equipment, is entirely at the users risk. We cannot accept responsibility for injury to yourself or any of your party, or other third parties, or for loss or damage to any belongings, vehicles or their contents or any other personal possessions or monies.
- Your deposit is a non-refundable booking fee covering the costs incurred in processing your reservation. Full payment by credit/debit card is required at the time of any booking made within 10 weeks of your holiday
- You may cancel your booking at any time. This must be confirmed in writing, and a fee will be charged; If more than two months before your holiday, the full deposit is due. If cancelled within two months of the holiday, you remain liable for the total cost of the holiday
- We reserve the right to enter the accommodation at any time for its running and safety.
- The number of persons occupying a cottage must not exceed the number booked, or be of a different identity to those named on the Booking Form. We reserve the right to refuse admission to the cottage if this should occur.
- Occasional, third party visitors may visit during the day providing that the intention is not to form a larger group and to make use of the cottage and on-site facilities on a frequent (e.g. daily) basis.
- We reserve the right to decline any booking / accommodation or require the immediate withdrawal of any person/s not complying with the conditions or for any conduct detrimental to the property and/or comfort of other guests.
We recommend you take out holiday insurance.